Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back...

Well hello there! I was just sitting here at my desk, wondering what was going to get me through this New Year's Eve workday and that's when I remembered Web 2.0! The slow winterness of the recent days begs for something that builds some sort of momentum and this assignment has the potential to provide that. A step-by-step process to attain the goal? Check. Other people consistently (perhaps) checking my progress? Check. A procrastination tool for all the other things begging for my attention? Check. Guess I better figure out where I am in the activities....

I'll be back soon, promise!

4 comments:

The EEB said...

Resurgence of Web 2.0 blog activity during the sled dog days of winter--check, you betcha!

CarolJen said...

I think I will follow your lead (maybe not today but very soon) and get back on the Web2.0 train. I sort of dropped the ball on this project a while ago.

Anonymous said...

I have found Web 2.0 to be an excellent work-approved activity for the days you are feeling not-so-productive. In fact, that may be its greatest feature! But don't tell HDQ.

hravan said...

Web 2.0 is great for procrasting in a productive sort of way! I did most of my assigments when I was stuck with a sprained ankle. Kept me from getting bored when I couldn't run around.